A guide to using shampoo properly
Yes! I am that jobless! But in my defence, I haven’t written for more than a month and I didn’t want my digital ink to dry out. I could say that I missed you guys but I didn’t.
Now every idea has a story behind it. Mine was shampoo running out at an alarming pace. Yes, I use product in my hair, I am a modern man. I even use conditioner after the wash. Top that! Anyway, I live in a dusty town. Not like the wild west where sand blows dramatically, but we still manage to suffer from the dust and dirt.
Being a frugal man, I am alarmed by the increasing cost of everything. Be it your day, girl child, your recent document, your money or even your latest game, I believe in saving (I think I have said it earlier too). Hence the post. Save shampoo while showering.
1. Rinse and soak your dirty hair with water.
2. Take 1/3rd of the amount of shampoo you generally use and wash away the dirt.
3. Rinse your head again to remove the scum.
4. This step is for those who use conditioners as well – apply your conditioner right now (try to use half of what you normally use). Leave it on for as long as you deem it worthy.
5. If your conditioner is one which asks to be left on the scalp after use, throw it away.
6. Apply more shampoo (about 1.5 times you used earlier) to completely remove the conditioner and wash your hair perfectly.
I have used this method and made my 500 mL shampoo last for 6 months, which is very sad. It is. Very, very sad.